Wednesday 26 February 2014

Joining the 21st Century





Oh my - how technology stumps me sometimes ...........

I have just joined twitter as my business and all I wanted to do was add it so that Twitter would update both or FB would update twitter ........ I think I've done it :P

It seems that the more techonology we have the more and more I want to retreat and not be accessible 24/7 and not read a book on a kindle - I much prefer reading a good book and turning the pages - I like the smell of a book and I like that when I put it down it will stay right there and not tempt me with adverts or games or status updates as well as being a book!

That said I do love my kindle and my laptop and my iPhone - they make my life easy - now if they could just make a cup of tea occassionally ..............






love and blessings to you all

Lesley x x x ^i^ 



No comments:

Post a Comment