Monday 17 February 2014

Oh My ....

Has it really been a month since I last blogged - oops - well I guess that's what happens when you get busy ...

I have been incredibly busy with work often working weekends as well as into the night and it's taken it's toll on me - and I've now been forced to stay at home and rest and relax ..... so I've been 'tangling' LOL and very enjoyable it has been too ...


The coloured one is the first attempt ....

I've also acquired a bookshelf in the front room which I've made into an altar for Lakshmi






 Personally, I think this is really calming - and unfortunately just after this photo was taken the puppy got hold of the wee broom you can see and had a little chew fest .... :(

Lakshmi is the Goddess of Wealth, Abundance, Love and beauty and well like I said I do find this altar to be particularly pretty :D it turned out well :D

So, that's what I've been up to ........ what about you?

love

Lesley x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment