Sunday 31 March 2013

Muses....

Today, I drew Teiwaz and it couldn't be more apt - I am the biggest doubter, worrier and self-sabatouer that I know ...

If there is a doubt in my mind it will build and build and build until it blows up out of all proportion and then I will cage myself into feeling that I am not worthy, not valued and not doing what I should!

Fortunately, this Path lends me the strength to know that I CAN do the things I attempt - I CAN be the person that I want to be!!!

But, (you knew that was coming didn't you??) as an Empath, sometimes the doubts, worries and insecurities aren't mine - but I can make them mine - owning my feelings is something that I work at daily, but I can, and often do, make mistakes ...

Nobody is perfect, nobody is exempt from feelings and no-one is above the basic of human feelings - and that includes the Spiritually Enlightened - LOL - in fact, I would say that we are 'more' prone to those 'baser' feelings - as 'enlightened' beings we are supposed to be above such things - but all that being enlightened means is that we have the tools to deal with our issues ....

This is a lesson that I am continually learning, and the biggest lesson I have to learn is to release these issues that do not serve my highest good to the 'big, blue yonder' and learn to trust that the Goddess will always be by my side.

love Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment