Sunday 24 March 2013

About time too....

Yeah, I know I've been staying offline for a while which has meant the blog has suffered a wee bit...

I haven't really had anything worth blogging about as I've been very, very busy not doing what the Divine has wanted me to do... but today I feel much better and feel that I am 99% back to being me and what better way to celebrate that then getting creative with my Blog and re-jigging my Altars ....

Mundane stuff will always want to 'kick butt' and if you let it (as I did) it can overwhelm you to a point where you don't know if what you are doing is right, wrong, crazy or genius....

This month marks the anniversary of my Mum's death and that hit me hard round Mothering Sunday, then I was laid low by this cold virus thing but, I also feel, that this illness was in part some releasing, but also the Divine's way of saying "Sit down and listen to me" I know I have a lot of Soul searching and choices to make in the very near future and I've been resisiting the changes I'm to make as they are going to hurt!

But, no pain, no gain as they say - and I know that I walk the Path that I am meant to walk - and I know that I do not ever walk this Path alone - I may feel like I do - but in reality I have my Sisters, I have the Goddess and I have my Faith and even in my darkest moments they have never forsaken me!

I am blessed to be able to proclaim loudly that I am a Witch, I do not need to hide any part of my life, I don't need to struggle alone - for that I give thanks every single day - so, today I will put up my Ostara altar and give thanks for all that is in my life - and for all that is to come!

Who knows, maybe the poetry will start to flow again as well :)

love and blessings to all

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment