Friday 29 March 2013

Lurgy.... Laptops....Rituals

Phew - what a fun packed couple of days I've had ....



I succumbed to the flu virus that is going around and spent the majority of a week in bed ... it's no fun when you are ill - but it did give me a chance to have a good long think about where I am, where I am headed and what I want to do...

I have, for many months now had the same meditations and guidance where I've been told that I need to be more creative, poetry wise (I think that's what it means) and so, I'm going to look into maybe getting some/all of my poems into some kind of book - whether that's a collaboration with someone or on my own - but it's what I think I have to do.... will there be any call for that kind of book - dunno - that's not for me to decide!

I have a new laptop now - ohhh - the trouble I have had setting it up - but, fingers crossed we are now all set up and running and I've joined the 21st Century!!! - Windows 8 is a major PITA but I will crack it :)

Tomorrow, we will be heading to QECP to the Ostara - Alder Moon ritual - and I have to say I am really looking forward to this one - it's been a long time since the last ritual and even longer since I've had a chance to meet and laugh with the KW'ers...

Right, that's it from me for now - more clicking and sighing as I figure out this lappy!

love to all

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment