Saturday 11 January 2014

Full Circle ....




Well, I've come full circle ... and it feels great :)

I have been part of a Coven, I've been a Solitary and I have to be honest and say that I am at my happiest doing my own thing ....

As an Empath, when I work with others I find that I put a lot of myself into what they want and how they want to do things - anything for a quiet life me .... but that doesn't necessarily serve my highest Self, and at times I have lost myself into their dream ....

So, to come full circle and be a Solitary studying at my own pace and studying what I feel serves me is both liberating and exhilarating - I don't have to worry that my opinion is in opposition to anothers - I can just be me without having to fret!

I do miss the sharing of ideas, I do miss the fun and laughter and so I've joined an online community where I can come and go as I please and do what feels right for me at the time - yep, I've come full circle .........

I've been doing a lot of Shadow work in the weeks since I last posted here - and it's been both painful and enlightening - I've come to realise that I'm not a bad person.......... in fact, I quite like me :D

Today, I spent the day with a friend and we had a lot of laughs and giggles and it made me realise that life should be celebrated and we should not have to spend our time worrying what other people think and feel about us ........... it's not our issue and we can't change their opinions anyway - so lets celebrate us being us..........

love n blessings

Lesley x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment