Sunday 12 May 2013

Angel Reiki, and Faerie Fest

Has it really been that long since I was last here???



 Image courtesy of google search - artist unknown

So, what has been happening since we last spoke..... well, I'm being guided to work with Angels and on Thursday this week I had an amazing Angel Reiki session with the lovely Sue Owen at Angels on Cloud Nine....I honestly didn't know what to expect as I've only had one reiki session before and that was with Tin when she was over last year ...

Anyway, Sue started the session and OMG swirls of the most amazing vivid colours in my head deep blue, purple, red ... My mind was racing trying to process everything but I was deeply relaxed the while time!!

Weird..

Two images stuck ... One was a lady in THE most amazing red cloak ..Sort of like the Queen wears but richer!! And the other was of a unicorn but it had wings ...

When Sue worked on my crown I felt that everything was being dragged through my body and up through my crown... After we finished, we chatted and I told Sue the two images I saw ...

The Lady is one of the Powers and they are the highest Angels (I think) and they sometimes drop in to see people... The flying unicorn/Pegasus is a horse that has evolved to be a Spirit guide sometimes they become Unicorns and sometimes Pegasus and sometimes both!!!   Ohh and the pulling through the crown feeling is where they re-programmed me!!!

I floated home!!!

 Yesterday, saw the KW team heading for The Magical Faerie Festival (run by The Magical Times magazine), it wasn't quite what I expected but we had a good time and I am now the proud owner of not only my first pair of Harem Pants - but a purple top hat ........... and a Tibetan Singing Bowl!!!!






This is me rocking my Slash from Guns n Roses look!!! 

We did have a beautiful workshop with the lovely and talented Laura Daligan and then headed back home just as the weather turned wet and windy!

This week I will be working hard up to the time we leave on the Elen Retreat - is it too early to pack??

Til the next time ..........

love, light and laughter

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment